January 11, 2018. Market Review. Results of the Day. Calm Before ... Something
January 11, 2018
- Binance adds "a couple of million" users per week.
- Blockexplorer will treat Bitcoin Cash as Bitcoin.
- MoneyGram announced a partnership with Ripple.
- Ministry of Finance of Russia welcomes the idea of creation of official crypto exchanges.
- The State Duma of the Russia is preparing a law against concealment of crypto income.
- BelAZ can be bought for 143 BTC.
- Gibraltar Stock Exchange will hold an ICO.
- Kodak KashMiner is a cryptocurrency mining rig developed by Spotlite.
- Warren Buffett: Cryptocurrency will come to a bad ending.
BTC $ 13,740
ETH $ 1 215
XRP 2.039 $
BCH 2 603.7 $
Ripple + 3.4%
Bitcoin Cash -2.7%
Today BCH trading volumes were increased, but since the trading was taking place in the range, therefore this fact doesn't deserve any special attention.
Growth of Ethereum has stopped. In case of continuing of the downward momentum, we could start short selling.
Only XRP market has an interesting situation. If it secures above the level of $ 2 and go further above the level of $ 2.2, a start of a new growing trend is possible, and then you can take a closer look at possible buy. However, if it goes below $ 2, it's possible that it would eventually fall to the level of $ 1.4 and then there is no real sense to participate there, since the price would have corrected drastically from its all-time highs.