January 3, 2018. Market Review. Results of the Day. The Crypto-Santa Rally.
January 3, 2018
- WSJ: Co-founder of PayPal Peter Thiel owns hundreds of millions of dollars in crypto-active assets. While analysts and bankers are talking about the future collapse of bitcoin, someone is making millions on it.
- On January 20, 2018 South Korea will apply new rules that prohibit anonymous crypto trading.
- Huobi moves to Japan and South Korea.
- Activity in the main cryptocurrencies continues to grow. The number of transactions increased by 13%-32%.
- Trading volumes of BTC and ETH fell slightly. XRP and BCH grew by 37% and 54% respectively.
- ETH and XRP are looking for new resistance levels.
- Ripple looks better than the rest of the market by all parametres.
- BTC $ 14,973
- ETH $ 875
- XRP 2.5 $
- BCH 2,620 $
- Ripple + 16%
- BTC + 8%
- BCH + 6%
- Litecoin -0.8%
Ethereum is currently above a key resistance level of $ 840. If the growth continues, the target level is $ 1040. But if the price would fall below $ 840, then it's likely would go to the nearest support level of $ 760.
During the growing trend, it is preferable to be in a long position.