Results of the Day: March 6, 2019
March 6, 2019
- Opera browser with a built-in cryptocurrency wallet now available for iOS users after previously only being available for Android.
- Waves Platform announced on its official website that "Everything is going to change". At the moment, there are no further details.
- Bitmain to deploy 100 thousand ASIC miners is Sichuan province, despite extremely negative financial reports and fears of bankruptcy.
- The number of active payment channels in Lightning Network increased to 32 thousand. The network has a processing capacity of 750 BTC.
- Tether announced the next step towards stablecoin adoption and will launch a new version of USDT on the Tron network.
- College campuses are the second most popular place for Bitcoin mining. It accounts for 22 percent of all mining. Energy sector is the leader of the pack and accounts for 34 percent.
Prices of main cryptocurrencies:
Bitcoin 3903$ (↑0.41%)
Ethereum 138$ (↑0.91%)
Ripple 0.318$ (↑0.78%)
EOS 3.76$ (↑0.82%)
Litecoin 55$ (↑4.40%)
Bitcoin Cash 133$ (↑0.19%)
Stellar 0.08568$ (↓0.40%)
Cryptocurrency market capitalization: $133 billion